- To offer quality and relevent mutlidisciplinary and transdisciplinary postgraduate programmes according to the needs of the industry.
- To provide flexible learning environment as well as up-to-date learning faclities and support programmes conducive to the development of scholarly and competent graduates who are capable of adapting to the changing global demands
- To foster active participations in research, development, commercialisation and consultancy.
- To disseminate new knowledge and solutions to societal and industrial issues through publications and participations in scholarly activities locally and internationally.
- To establish linkages and partnerships for collaborative activities with the industry, government bodies and community locally and internationally.